In many different ways the effectiveness of the pulsating magnetic-resonance-stimulation has been proven and displayed in the past years.
The organism itself radiates a strong electromagnetic field, in which several interactions occur on a cellular level between atoms, electrons and molecules.
The pulsating magnetic field influences through coordinated, vibrant magnetic fields and supplies energy from the outside to the weakened organism.
- Strengthening of the immune system
- Improvment of bloodstream and relaxation of musculature
- Relief for swollen legs and joints
- Optimization of regeneration after training
- Soothing of nervous and sensitive horses before and after training and competition
- Aid for overacidification
- Therapy for the entire locomotor system
- Therapy for back pains, stressed tendons and joints
- Resolution of digestive problems
- Aid for respiratory disease
- Shortening of recovery time for acute and chronic conditions
- supportiv therapeutiv measure for pain